Brain Computer Interfaces Overview
In the last century, we greatly expanded the notion of what it means to be human. Remarkable innovations in both science and technology brought us to the moon, laid the foundation of the Internet, and cured many of the most pressing diseases that plagued us for eons. But what’s the next great milestone? To further explore our own human boundaries, a wave of new technologies needs to emerge that can access, read, and write from the most powerful tool we have—the human brain. BCIs are poised to disrupt numerous industry in some shape or form and we’re already seeing impressive innovations in the space.
- Brain Computer Interface: The End of Keyboards & Mice?
- Brain-Computer Interfaces Are Already Here
- What is neural lace?
- Neuroprosthetics - Brain Interface Applied in Neurology
- Brain-Machine Interface Isn't Sci-Fi Anymore
- Ctrl-Labs’ armband lets you control computer cursors with your mind
- Kernel is Trying to Hack the Human Brain - But Neuroscience has a long way to go
- Virtual Reality for Anxiety Reduction Demonstrated by Quantitative EEG: A Pilot Study
- Interaxon Inc., the World Leader in Consumer Brain Sensing Technology, Announces the Acquisition of Meditation Studio
- Neuralink: How The Human Brain Will Download Directly From a Computer
- Elon Musk launches Neuralink, a venture to merge the human brain with AI
- Facebook Envisions Using Brain Waves to Type Words
- Disney wants a wearable for the brain to be the next hit gadget
- US military aims to create cyborgs by connecting humans to computers