Farm Profitability and Finance
Farm profitability is a topic of frequent discussion in agricultural circles, though it has notably declined in the past 10 years in the US, for corn and soy farmers in particular. There are a myriad of variables that affect whether or not a farming operation will be profitable, from climate to yield to input costs to trade conditions. Understanding how to improve farm profitability requires an understanding of both the simplicity of supply and demand economics but also understanding multivariate conditions that affect growers.
- Fertilizer Prices Higher for 2019 Crop
- Estimating costs of crop production vital for 2019 farm businesses
- The billion-dollar agritech start-ups disrupting farming
- Eight Agtech Startups Venturing Into Fintech
- Best Practices for Improving Profitability
- Highlights From the November 2018: Farm Income Forecast Farm Sector Profits Expected To Decline in 2018
- 2017 – Characteristics of Higher Profit Farms
- U.S. Farm Income Outlook for 2018
- What Are U.S. Farm Subsidies?
- Mapping The U.S. Farm Subsidy $1M Club