Brain Computer Interface Analysis
In the last century, we greatly expanded the notion of what it means to be human. Remarkable innovations in both science and technology brought us to the moon, laid the foundation of the Internet, and cured many of the most pressing diseases that plagued us for eons. But what’s the next great milestone? To further explore our own human boundaries, a wave of new technologies needs to emerge that can access, read, and write from the most powerful tool we have—the human brain. BCIs are poised to disrupt numerous industry in some shape or form and we’re already seeing impressive innovations in the space.
- Principles and Applications of Brain-Computer Interfaces
- (r)Evolution in Brain-Computer Interface Technologies for Play: (non)Users in Mind
- BNCI Horizon 2020
- Brain-Computer Interface Applications: Security and Privacy Challenges
- Neurotechnologies, a US$4.6 billion market in 2017. What’s next?
- ReviewBrain computer interfacing: Applications and challenges
- Brain-Computer Interfaces and Human-Computer Interaction
- Neuroscience Innovation Report
- Hybrid Brain-Computer Interface Systems: Approaches, Features, and Trends