Food Ingredients – Part 2
Food Ingredients as a whole, is an incredibly broad topic, and one that is impactful to us every day. We may think of food ingredients as sugar, flour and eggs, but there’s often much more than meets the eye, such as preservatives, sweeteners, colors, flavors, flavor enhancers, emulsifiers and leavening agents to name a few. Consumers are demanding greater visibility into the food system, and with that, greater scrutiny of unfamiliar ingredients. Movements toward sustainable, ethical, and nutritious food and food ingredients are already long underway, putting pressure on today’s CPG and ingredients companies to deliver innovative products.
View Part 1 of this Deep Dive here.
- Types of Food Ingredients
- Flavor Enhancers
- All About Food Additives
- Emerging Ingredients for 2018
- From Pea Protein To Moringa, 13 Emerging Investor-Backed Ingredients
- Ginkgo bets on future food tech with spin-out Motif Ingredients
- Cargill reports fiscal 2018 fourth-quarter and full-year results
- Overview of Food Ingredients, Additives & Colors
- Glanbia acquires ingredients company Watson for $89M
- The Truth About Natural and Artificial Flavors